Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday, 2/7/13

Holy moly, it is a genuine winter wonderland outside my window as I write this! I only wish that my computer were facing the windows, but if it were, I'd never get this completed!!

So, get this! This morning we got an email stating that the building will not be closing early anymore! I was soooo happy. To be quite honest, that completely stressed me out. Now I can write to you to my heart's content and still get most of my work done (note the 'most' LOL!!). Not only that, but my workout just got cancelled for tonight, so I'm going to stay extra long and attempt to get "caught up." I'm such a nerd that this makes me incredibly happy!

I got distracted and started to get some work done--so now it's getting late and I'd better wrap things up and go clear off my car for the adventure that lies ahead. I hope that everyone else left work early so I have the roads all to myself!!

Have a good night--be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment