Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday, 2/25/13

Happy Monday--and after last night's Oscars, what a Monday this was!! Why do they have to run over every single year??? Don't they know we regular people have to WORK??  Oh well, they did numbers from 3 of my all-time favorite musicals, so I forgive them. CZJ doing All that Jazz, JHud doing And I'm Telling You and the cast of Les Miserables doing One Day More-------to put it simply, I died!!! My arms were up in the air; I was in all of my glory!! I have, at one time or another, been completely obsessed with each of those shows (I was at the theater seeing Les Miserables for the 3rd time yesterday--I've seen the stage show 5 times....obsessed....). Okay, enough of revealing more of my weird self to you. =)

Today was great. There was a tough math lesson first thing this morning, which my brain was not communicating very well. Luckily, I've shown the kids that I'm not above asking for help and/or having one of them take the reigns, and thankfully one of my little cuties was ready for the job this morning. He came up and shared the Smart Board with me, and between the two of us, we eventually got through the lesson. Luckily tomorrow's a new day and we always get do-overs in life!!

The kids are currently in the middle of evatluating their own (snow day) writing and making improvements. I've yet to read them, although I'm dying to. Perhaps tomorrow will be the day. With the weather that is being predicted, it may feel quite apropos.

I think that's all I have time for tonight. I have to get out of here and take my car to the emissions place. Could my life be any more exciting???? ;)

Have a good night!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment