Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday, 10/1/12

Happy October!

My jr. high language arts teacher, Mrs. Logan, would always write Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit on the board on the first of every month. She insisted it should be the first thing you say on the first of the month so you have good luck. I don't know how true that lesson was, but it has definitely lasted in my memory for all of these years, and I always think of Mrs. Logan on days like today.

Before I left school on Friday I decorated the room with fall and Halloween decorations. I've never been a huge Halloween fan, but over the past few years the decorations have become much cuter, so I'm slowly getting on board with this holiday. I even found the following decoration this weekend----if they're going to incorporate shoes into the holiday---I'm on board!!! =)
Zebra striped and cute boots! How's a girl to resist??

Is everyone excited for MNF??? I am!! Although I'll be flipping back and forth between that and The Voice. I'm a sucker for that show. The stories always get me all teared up. GOOOOO BBEARRRRSSS!!! After the Ryder Cup fall-off, we need a victory in Chicago!! Plus I want my Bears graph in the classroom to grow and grow!! 3-1 looks a million times cooler than 2-2.

Have a good night! GO BEARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment