Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday, 10/23/12

How about those storms last night!? Yikes!! When I woke up at 4:15 a.m., my power was out. I called to report it, and apparently there was a downed wire. Com Ed projected the power would be back on by 6:15 a.m., but it came back on at 5:15!!! I was very impressed and incredibly thankful for the brave Com Ed workers who were out in that mess to take care of me. Props to any Com Edders out there!! You're abundantly appreciated!!!

Need I even mention how AWESOME our classroom Bears graph looks!?  Oooohhh--soooo exciting! I must admit, I didn't see a ton of the game because I was watching the debates, but the parts I saw were amazing! It looked like Peanut was on fire!!! Love it!

Nothing too exciting to report from room 16 today. It was a good day-----I'm getting prepped to introduce something pretty cool (at least I hope it will be) to the entire school tomorrow, so tune in for the big reveal!  =)

Last thing---tomorrow is our first Character Counts assembly for the year. We'll be celebrating Respect, so the color is yellow. Everyone is invited to wear yellow for the celebration.

K---that's all for now.......see you tomrorow!

No comments:

Post a Comment