Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tuesday, 10/30/12

Did you have the type of day that can only be blamed on a full moon? Because I sure did!!! It all started with the people driving like crazies on the way to work this morning. I had to make a run to Christy's for soup at lunch in hopes of that making this day better. (Have you ever had their soup? It could solve all of the world's problems--it's that good!!) It was delightful, but more than anything I just need today to end and to have a do-over tomorrow. Just my luck that my do-over day will be Halloween. The kids will be calm all day, right???? Haha! I joke, I joke. Actually I'm looking forward to tomorrow. I have a fun morning planned if all goes well, and then the afternoon will be run by the UH-MAY-ZING party parents. I get to hang back and take pictures while they create a magically fun time for the kids.

On that note, I'm going to wrap up today and return it to sender.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment