Thursday, October 18, 2012

Thursday, 10/18/12

Well, today was our final hurrah in Starlab. It's been a fun experience. I hope you've heard a lot about it . I've enjoyed sharing the fun with the kids. Back to "normal" life next week.
Starlab!!!!

Today we had yet another exciting event! The drama class from Lake Park came over and performed their completely original play "The Untold Stories of Disney." The LP students wrote, directed and acted in the play. It was such a great example of creativity and the importance of the arts for our young audience. I hope our kids were inspired. Kudos to Lake Park for having such a great program available to their students.

Tomorrow is an institute day, so while everyone's at home in the their pj's----- please be thinking of me.....in a 6-hour long meeting......... (have I earned any sympathy out there???? LOL!)

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment