Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday, 10/11/12

Happy 10.11.12!!!! How fun is that? I love numbers----patterns in numbers, randomness of numbers, the whole deal. If you hadn't already suspected what a gigantic dork I am...I think I probably just solidified that for you. ;)

Not to overdo it on how much I love the Smartboard, but as I write the kids are waiting for the dismissal bell and a few are currently using something I found to make constellations on the SBoard. I just can't handle how cool this thing is. The kids are super engaged and motivated to learn. I feel about it, as I feel about the millionaire I metioned the other day....where has it been all my life??? Haha!

Not much else to report today. These short weeks feel painfully long--I don't know why, but I know I'm not alone in thinking this. Thankfully tomorrow's Friday. Hopefully something exciting will happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment