Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wednesday, 10/17/12

Today was one of those days where I wonder if there's a full moon. Just felt like things were off all around. The great news---tomorrow is a new day!! I love a good do-over, don't you? Now I've got music jamming in my classroom and as soon as I hit 'publish' I'll start cleaning up after my day--which is known in my world as therapy, then I'll go workout and all will be well with the world. Phew!!!! ;)

We had an extra-long time in Starlab today. I wish you could hear the "oohhs" and "aahhs" that I hear when I change out the cylinders to show the outlines of the constellations. They rival those heard at fireworks displays, I swear! Sadly, tomorrow is our last day, so we'll have to make it a good one.

Today a form came home from the IEPTO and Market Day for a special pie sale. I've ordered the pies in the past, and I can vouch for the fact that they are GOOD! They help fill the gaping hole that Bakers Square has left in our lives. And, as it turns out, the class that turns in the highest number pie orders gets a pizza party. Just puttin it out there if you're thinking to the holidays.

I'm off to crank up the music and clean!! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment