Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wednesday, 9/26/12

Happy Wacky Wednesday!!! Due to the Labor Day holiday back at the beginning of the month, today we followed a Monday schedule rather than a Wednesday. The kids were thrown for quite a loop---they had library class rather than gym, which is really the only impact of having a "switch" day. It's all the same to me, but it was a bit of fun to show them that I've got some tricks to keep them on their toes. ;0)

Last year at about this time, my class came in to find a praying mantis looking in through one of our classroom windows from outside. I, of course, thought it was the coolest thing ever and took a picture of it. I'd told this class about it early on in the year, and they'd asked what it looked like so I showed them on the Smartboard. She (because of course if it's a praying mantis I'm going to assume it's a she...) was gigantic on that screen!! I periodically have her up on the screen now with messages to the kids. This morning I took a picture of her so you could see her too (I call her Penelope!). 
Fun, right?

From Room 16, Penelope and I bid you a lovely night!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment