Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday, 9/17/12

Let me start tonight with a confession: I forgot to put the math websites on the back of the homework note as it stated I would. Ugh!! I've really had the Mondayest of Mondays. I'm glad it's almost over. Oh wait----I'll be speaking at tonight's IEPTO meeting. Well, good luck to everyone who has to listen to me because if my brain and mouth don't get on the same page by then, it will be quite a show!!

So, let me tell you how my day started off----with one of the kids asking if I'd painted my hair white. Leading my brain to be aggrevated with me because I'd planned to get my hair done this past weekend, but I just never got around to making the appointment (I got my curls from my dad, who also went grey very early---so I guess I had to take the bad with the good.). Had I forgotten that I work with the most honest population of people who exist?? Apparently I had, so I was brought right back to reality and will be getting my roots done very soon. Later in the morning one of my little pumpkins asked if I knew that I looked like a princess. Like I said, the most honest population of people... LOL! And with that, the day was off and running! We reviewed our chapter in math, got back last week's spelling test and completed the preview of this week's words, had a little teacher vs. kids contest in reading (I'll let you guess who won... ;) ) and started a new Roald Dahl book. The afternoon was a quickie----some writing, then off to library, followed immediately by computers and then the extra recess I'd promised because the kids were so exceptional this morning. Wow---it goes by so fast!

With that, I have to get going to prep for the meeting. I hope you have a nice night!

No comments:

Post a Comment