Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday, 9/14/12

I'd better get writing before I keel over and fall asleep. I don't normally sign up for our field trip to the Nature Center in the morning and now I know why....I need a nap afterwards, but we've still got a lot of school to attend to !!! 

The Nature Center trip was a blast. The kids were so well behaved. They listened politely to the directions and did all that Miss Chris asked of them. Let me take this time to send a MAJOR SHOUT OUT to Chris Carling. She has been at the NC for as long as I can remember and she is soooo amazeballs with the kids! An additional shout out goes to our parent volunteers----Mr. L, Mr. P, Mrs. Si, Mrs. Szk and Mrs. W. I LOVED having you all with me. I loved laughing with you and gluing with you and looking at how stinking cute all of my students are with you!! Thanks for hanging out with us for the morning. Special thanks to Mr. P for working that stop sign like a pro! He was our superhero who kept us all safe. =) 

Here are some pics of the cuties (and the kids too HAHAHAHA!!!):

using a "third eye" to see what's high up in the trees

throwing helicopters in the ayer, and toss 'em down like we just don't cayer
(I'm getting a little funky on you tonight)
I'm feeling a bit of guilt about the Bears game. For their first game I cheered them on on here, and they did amazing! I wasn't able to write last night, so I didn't wish them luck and well.... we just won't go there. So, from here on out, I'll be sending much luck to our future Superbowl Champs!!

Enjoy the weekend!! I hope your kids sleep like rocks tonight and you do tons of fun things this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment