Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday, 9/4/12

I don't want to jinx myself, but for the day after a 3-day weekend, today is running very smoothly (as of lunchtime). I think the class is gelling and falling into our routine!! (no jinx, no jinx, no jinx!)  The I.E.P.T.O. has set up the book fair and we will go for our browse time tomorrow. Look for your child's 'wish list' to come home in his/her mail tomorrow.

Please see the note in your child's mail today about a 'just-right' book. Each child should have a book from my classroom library home with him/her to read tonight. The books need to be returned tomorrow. I had a long talk with them about the importance of returning the books tomorrow, but any back-up at home that you can provide will be appreciated. =)

Okay, I think that's it for today. I've got a few projects to work on so our classroom looks absolutely adorable when you come to visit on Thursday! I can't wait to meet those of you who I have not yet met and see some familiar faces that I haven't seen for awhile. Have a good night! Stay cool! Ugh----let's try to remember days like this in mid-February....

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh---there IS someone out there! =) I just got through publishing today's and wondering if anyone is reading. You completely made my day!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete