Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday, 9/20/12

Today saw its share of up's and downs-----some high emotions running through the room. Is it a full moon?  Nothing we can't manage, just still getting a handle on it all. Sometimes it's hard to remember that we're still in the first few weeks of school.

Tomorrow is Special Friends' Day. That will be fun!!! The room needs to be rearranged a bit to accommodate all of our guests so we'll be doing some work in the morning, but it will all be worth it. In the middle of the hour I'll look around at my bursting-at-the-seams classroom and take in the joy seeing the kids working with their guests. Then I'll blink, it will be over and we'll be taking a spelling test. I hope that everyone who joins us tomorrow walks away with some of the joy that we have here in Room 16 (even on the up's and downs days, there are always moments of joy to be found!!).

Off to my workout, as if I'm not exhausted enough already--those endorphins better kick in early, I've still got work to do tonight.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment