Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wednesday, 11/7/12

Hi everyone!

I promised that I'd have more pics for you from yesterday. Turns out my camera may be toast, but if you know me at all, you know that won't stop me. Luckily I have friends in high places who were able to hook me up with a surrogate camera for my media card!! So---as promised, here you go. I'm so thankful that I have the pictures. This project was one of my favorites of my teaching career (so far) and the pictures bring back the feelings of how fun it was and how much the kids learned from it. In a word----dreamy!!!
I hope you enjoy...


First, we ventured out to our designated Polling Place.

Next, everyone cast her/her ballot and received an official "I Voted" sticker.


 I've known these voters' families for years---that should work in my favor, right????




The boys will have my back, right? Or did they connect more to what Duck was experiencing????



A few of the ladies voting. Would they go for Grace?? Could they relate to her more than me???

Dr. Turner voting. She seems to be putting an awful lot of thought into this. I thought she'd be quick.
(to put a check in MY box!!)

Mrs. Fricano and Mrs. Drummond (I hoped my friends had my back!).

To wrap it all up, we did some graphing, comparing and reflecting!!

I hope you got a good sense of how our day went (and hopefully heard all about it at home).  Have a good night!

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are blogging. I get no details from Reese. SOunds like a fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! It's really fun! Although I sometimes re-read what I wrote and find grammatical and/or spelling errors which drive me bonkers!!! Most posts are written at the very end of the day when my brain is mush and my time is crunched, but still....it bugs me! ;)

    Thank you again!! I'm so glad that you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win, Ms. Mitchell! ;-)

    ReplyDelete