Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I didn't think I'd be posting over break, but I couldn't not write today. I hope everyone has a fantastic day! Enjoy the time you're spending with loved ones. Remember and pray for those who are less fortunate. Do your best to find humor in all situations, and enjoy the seemingly ordinary moments; those often become the most cherished memories. I have so very, very many things to be thankful for and my students and their families are a favorite part of that list. I am thinking of you all today today and thanking God for you. Have a reflective and humorous day (my two favorite parts of any holiday)and don't forget to break the wishbone. ;)

And, despite the fact I'm on the brink of being "weird" (reference to the commercial I've written about previously)----GGGGGOOOOOOOO BBBBEEEAAARRRRRRSSSSSS!

2 comments: