Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday, 11/27/12

Howdy!

Today's going to be a quickie. I'm behind schedule and I have to stop at Walgreens to restock my "I have an ANNOYING and NAGGING cough" stock. I get this every fall and spring. It's the whole (not-to-be-gross) post-nasal thing. The cough, the voice change, the whole nine. Today I had such a coughing fit I thought the kids would just up and leave the room (can't say I'd have blamed them), but they didn't. They just did their work and then asked if I was okay. How cute are they??? The good news is, there's nothing contagious or gross about it, just wicked annoying. Oh well, if that's my only cross to bear, I'll count myself as an incredibly lucky girl.

Today was the first of the music rehearsals with the entire second grade. The show is going to be soooooo cute. I hope that you're all planning to come next Thursday (the 6th). It is, by far, one of my favorite parts of the entire school year. The air is chilled, the kids come looking cuter than ever, the energy of the holidays is amped and there's always one song that gets me choked up (and plenty more that make me laugh). PLEASE do whatever you can to come and share this experience. You won't regret it, I promise!

Okay----I think that's all I've got for now. Gotta get this joint ready for tomorrow so I can get outta here tonight.  Love to you all!! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment