Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday, 11/28/12

Today MJ decided to go with the camouflage tactic. Pretty smart elf, if you ask me!!! With the current full moon happening, the energy in this room has been BEYOND, so I can only imagine what his conversations with the jolly man are like each night. Surely Santa is planning extra presents for the lovely lady who (attempts to) controls this brood. Of course, when Santa hears that I was going to give a math test today, that is until I realized I'd forgotten to get it in for copying----I may be moved over to the naughty teacher list. For shame, Ms. Mitchell, for shame!

Just in case you weren't convinced yet of what I complete dork I am----brace yourself, I have a story for you. Yesterday I mentioned I was running to Walgreens to stock up my anti-coughing arsenal. I got to the cough drop aisle and discovered that my cough drops, which are normally $2.59 (or as Walgreens always does---2/$5) were on sale for ................... drum roll please.....................................$1.29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATTTTTT??? I bought 4 bags. I love a deal and I get this post-nasal junk every fall and spring so I know that they won't go to waste. I did a little happy dance and then headed to the check out counter before they discovered this gold mine they'd left for me. So, there you go-------Queen of the Dorks, reporting for duty. ;)

Have a good night (and if you need cough drops.....you know what to do!! Go people GOOOOO!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment