Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wednesday, 11/14/12

I hate days when I have nothing to write about. Of course, those are usually the ones I wind up rambling on and on. I'll try not to do that today. Just a few thoughts to share:

* I have parent/teacher conferences with some more families tomorrow night. A reminder: if I'm conferencing with you---PLEASE BRING YOUR CHILD WITH YOU. Thank you =)

*  Please review the work that's coming home in your child's folder. Particularly the math. We're in some rocky waters right now, so any and all review done will be beneficial.

* Children who have speaking parts for our winter program brought home scripts today. Please help your child to memorize his/her lines. It makes all of the difference when the speakers are confident in their lines during our rehearsals.  All children brought home the music lyrics. Again---as much practice as possible would be good. The show will be cute no matter what, but with strong voices, it will be that much more amazing. And, please, let's face it, I'm banking on my class being the most dramatic and vocal....look at their leader!! ;)

* Finally, and this has nothing to do with school, but I know someone out there will be as excited as I am with this news----There's a brand-spanking-new KIRKLANDS open in Bloomingdale on Army Trail. I LOVE Kirklands. My whole house is pretty much their stuff, but I've always had to travel far and wide to get to one. Oh man am I excited!!!!!!!!! It could be dangerous...but soooooo soooooo fun!!! =)

See--nothing to say......

No comments:

Post a Comment