Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday, 9/18/13

I hope that you heard about the big reveal of our newest topic in science yesterday: DINOSAURS! It started with the world's longest version of 20 Questions that has ever been played (it was more like 20 cubed questions) but that's okay, as long as there was some deductive thinking being developed, I was okay with it. Later we started to explore a dinosaur smartboard activity that I'd discovered. Overall, it was a dino-rific day!! =)

I started this blog earlier today and somehow it is suddenly 4:45 and thundering furiously outside, so I'll be somewhat brief. We continued the dinosaur smartboard activity today. Every child was able to come up at least twice and use the smartboard to move words, make patterns, spin dice or pop balloons. It's the coolest!!!

Today was school picture day. It is one of my very favorite days--the kids come in looking (and sometimes even smelling) fantastic. Their hair is combed and cute, their outfits are perfect and everyone gets excited seeing each other all fancied up. Then it's always hilarious to see what happens right after it's our classes turn and the pics are completed: the boys all go and change their clothes. Too funny! I love this job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment