Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday, 9/16/13

I came into our room first thing this morning and a warm feeling came over me. The kids came in, sat down and got right to it on their morning work. No reminders needed from me. No need to ask them to quiet down. It was dreamy! We're still working on those skills throughout the rest of the day, but for the first thing on a Monday morning, that was quite spectacular.

I recently got great news that we were invited to the local VFW's flag retirement ceremony. It will be held at Usher Park at the end of the month. I've taken my class in the past, and it is a very lovely experience.

Just another reminder that our picture day was moved from Sept. 25 to THIS WEDNESDAY, the 18th.

BTW--did you see that Bears game?????????? Holy Moly!


No comments:

Post a Comment