Thursday, September 5, 2013

Thursday, 9/5/13

I love this job! Oh my gosh I love this job!! When people say to me "Oh, you teach second-grade, kids are so cute at that age!" I say, "Yes, they are very cute," (and I want to tell them all of the OTHER things that they are, which include but are sooooo not limited to, being cute), and then I tell them that the very best part of my job is that second graders are HILARIOUS people, and they don't even know it!!! That is why I love, love, love my job, and today I had a belly laugh to remind me of that. =)

Onto business: In your child's mail today you should have seen a memo telling you that Benson's picture day has been changed from Sept. 25th to Sept. 18th. Mark your calendar for one of the best days of the year!! (the kids are always sooo cute and sometimes even smell really good)

Yesterday I sent home a permission slip for next week's nature center trip. Please sign that puppy and return it to me as soon as you can. Thanks!

The clock is ticking past 5:30, and I've gotta get cleaned up and outta here. I'm so sorry to be brief. I feel like my blog has been a big snooze since school started-I'm so sorry!! There are just starting-school meetings and not too much action yet, so I'm not yet into my groove.

Tomorrow, however, I already know one thing that the superstitious part of me will need to blog. Stay tuned.... (I know, you're totally on pins and n

No comments:

Post a Comment