Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thursday, 9/12/13

I love the fall--the cool nip in the air, the leaves changing color and PUMPKIN takes over the world!!!!!!!!! I love pumpkin flavored anything!!! I heard a commercial this morning that Dunkin Donuts' pumpkin coffee is back! I'm so excited! Once my birthday came and went, I went back to avoiding sugar. I don't know why, but it really is not my friend despite my continuous desires for it to be, and I'm finally at a point in which I have to accept that bitter truth. BUT the DD pumpkin coffee with a bit of cream is my answer to that craving. There's no sugar (oh please oh please don't anyone tell me that there is!!) but it makes my tastebuds and brain feel happiness in the same way that evil sugar does. I even asked Santa for the DD pumpkin kcups last year. He hooked me up. They weren't the same as getting it straight from that wonderful land-o-donuts, but they were still good. I know where I'm going before school tomorrow!! Can you tell I'm little bit excited??

And the reason I'll need to stop for coffee tomorrow? Because tonight is Curriculum Night! I can't believe that we haven't had it yet. I feel like we've all settled so nicely into the year, that it's sometimes surprising to me that we're only on the 16th day of school. I'm excited to see all of my new (and some former) parents tonight. Please remember that this event is for parents only, however there will be child care in the gym provided by the park district.

Okay--I started writing this earlier in the day and then never got back to it before now and I've got to do some final touches before you all arrive at 6:30. See you soon!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment