Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday, 10/2/13

Did you know that October is popcorn month?? Me neither! Popcorn is my biggest vice--the good kind, like on the stove. You know what I'm talking about -- nothing better!! Anyhow, I've read it a couple of times now, so it must be true, so happy popcorn month!!! Popcorn, pumpkin stuff??? I guess I'm not losing much weight til November. LOL!

Yesterday I said that we were going to have CAPS on Thursday. Nope, it was today. I hope that your child tells you about it. For as long as I've worked here, the ladies from the YWCA have come in and done this program with the kids, and they impress me all over each year. They very delicately, lovingly and age-appropriately tackle some topics which can be uncomforable, but the main message is always that every person deserves to be SAFE, STRONG AND FREE.  It's really impressive. Like I said, I hope that your child tells you about it tonight.

Lastly, here are some pics of our Halloween'd classroom.I'm not one who overdoes it--I'm a subtle Halloweener. Enjoy:
boots+zebra print=MUST OWN!
I love a good centerpiece


one of my favorite spots of the entire classroom


just some little hints here and there
the one-and-only time spiders are acceptable on the walls





No comments:

Post a Comment