Monday, October 28, 2013

Monday, 10/28/13

Apparently I carry stress in my shoulders and the back of my neck because what I wouldn't give for a massage right now! I didn't even think that today was extraordinarily stressful, but man oh man!! For that reason, I'm going to keep this brief. I hope you don't mind... ;)

I hope you all were able to do something special with the long weekend. The weather was crisp, but so lovely. As long as the sun in shining, I'm a happy girl. I went out and bought a few new candles at Bath and Body Works (don't they have the world's best candles???) and burned them all weekend. Yum Yum!! It will surprise no one that the one burned was called PUMPKIN CUPCAKE. I seriously think I may need an intervention to help with my pumpkin obsession! LOL!! See, even with a pain in the neck I can crack a little joke.

So the Red Sox took me on an emotional roller coaster this weekend. Here's what was so sweet-that I came in this morning and several of the kids commented on the games. How cute are they???? I'm recruiting little New Englanders apparently. =)

Speaking of the kids---while I don't enjoy having before-school supervision on Mondays most weeks, I find that on the weeks when we've missed the Friday before, the reunion that I have the with kids is very special. I received many many hugs while waiting for the bell to ring. It was fun to have some of that non-structured time to catch up and chat. I sure do love my kids!!!

Okay-I said I was going to keep it brief and now I've done nothing but prattle on. For those of you in my age range, did you happen to catch the TLC movie that was on VH1 this weekend? If you did--didn't it make you miss the 90's?? I LOVED that decade!! The baggy flannels, the denim overalls, the empowering messages, it was awesome! So, I'm going to hit publish, get the TLC pumpin on my ipod, get this joint cleaned up and head on home to see the Sox win this game tonight so they can bring it back to Boston and take the Series!!!

Enjoy the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment