Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday, 10/1/13

Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit

When I was in 7th grade, my language arts teacher, Mrs. Logan would write that on the board on the first day of every month. She insisted it was good luck. I'm not sure why--in truth, I always thought that Mrs. Logan was a little bit off of her rocker, but obviously she stuck with me more than the teachers who were firmly on theirs, so that's saying something. Typically I love flipping my calendar over to a new month because it's so open and clean, but that's not the case this month. There's a lot going on! This week alone we have CAPS on Thursday and a brief assembly on Friday. Plus Friday is a student's birthday AND the first hot lunch. Never a dull moment around here--never ever!! (as if I'd want it any other way!)

(sidenote: I wrote the paragraph above at lunchtime--here's what's up now:)

Well, I'd planned to post some pics of our class with its Halloween make-over, but somehow it's become 4:55 and I have to get out of here. I always make a to-do list for when school gets over, and naively, I always think I'll get it done and get out of here early---it never ever ever (ala Taylor Swift) happens! So, I'm going to wrap things up and hope to show you the pics tomorrow.

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment