Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday, 9/7/13

This morning when I was standing outside with the kids I kept reminding myself that in one week from today, I'll still be snuggly warm in the my pj's at that time. =) Thank goodness for our old pal Christopher Columbus!

As I mentioned in my weekly note, the kids' reading assessments will be coming home within the next few days. Please review the tests with your child. Even if he/she did a great job on them, reviewing tests for future test-taking will always be beneficial. If your child struggled with the test, then giving him/her some time to review and process mistakes is also hugely beneficial.

I hope that you heard about our Bucket Fillers assembly. The assembly was also the kick-off to a food drive we're having, so if you have some canned foods that you can donate to help people in our immediate area, please send it in and fill your bucket. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment