Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday, 1/16/13

Career Day is coming!!! If you are available to provide an amazing experience for a bunch of second graders, please consider volunteering for our career day. It will take place on Friday, March 15th (just take the day off and make it a long weekend!!!) from 9:15ish-10:30ish (see what I'm saying? You'll have the WHOLE rest of the day to go and play!!)  A form will be coming home in the next few days with all of the details. If you (or anyone you know or are related to) are able to make it, please send in the sign-up portion of the form to school. 

Soooooooooooo many exciting things coming up!! I love this time of year!! (Please remind me of that when I'm up to my neck in stress and deadlines!! Wait, maybe don't, I can't promise that my reaction will sincerely reflect my sparkling personality at any given moment throughout the month of March. LOL!)

Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment