Monday, January 14, 2013

Monday, 1/14/13

It's a coooooooollllllllllddddddd Monday around here!! I took full advantage of the nice weather on Saturday and got all of my outdoor decorations down. I guess the holidays are officially over. I love having things back to "normal," but I'll miss the twinkly lights. Oh well, I guess that's just part of what makes the holiday season so special, right?

Tomorrow is our big field trip to the planetarium. I sure hope the kids like it. I think it's a pretty cool place, but as we've established, I'm a complete dork. If I'm doing my job correctly, I've been imparting some of my dorkiness on my kids....at least that's what I tell myself.  I guess we'll see tomorrow. ;)

I have to keep this brief tonight because I need to go and make the groups, nametags, put together my bag, etc. Hey----the kids better love this field trip with all of the work that goes into it!! LOL! Joking! It's all worth it!

Have a good night. Stay warm!

P.S. On an academic note-----the kids took home their reading assessments from last week. Please take a minute or two to review them with your child. If he/sher mastered the concepts, then there may be a test-taking lesson or two in there. If there are any areas in which your child struggled with a concept, please review it as well. Thank you for your continuous support at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment