Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday, 1/28/13 aka 100s Day!!!


Entrance to our classroom today

Can you believe that we've been in school for 100 (school) days???? It baffles my mind!! I can so clearly remember that not-yet-settled, new-class feeling from the first few weeks/months of school, and now we've become such a family. There's pretty much nothing I can't predict of the kids' behavior, and I'd be willing to bet they'd say the same of me. The kids have lived through my having laryngitis for 5 weeks, and I've lived through their...you name it!! LOL! We've laughed, we've cried (not at the same time, but I can guarantee most of us have shed at least one tear in this classroom at some point this year), and each and every one of us has grown in one way or another. We're on the "downhill" slope of the year, 77 (school) days left, to be exact, and I can't wait to see what each of them brings! Cheers!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment