Friday, February 21, 2014

Friday, 2/21/14

At the end of the day today we had 5 spare minutes. So, what's a girl to do?? I grabbed my United States flashcards and had the kids quiz me. Why??? you ask?? Because in a few hours is the D10 Education Foundation's trivia night. One of the possible categories is capitals, so I've been boning up all week. That's right, people, if you're going to trivia night and they do state capitals as a category, prepare to have the floor swept with you!! I know, I know, I'm all sorts of Tommy-Big-Talker and more-than-likely there won't even be a capitals category (or if there is, it will be international not just US), but I'm so excited, I don't even care! Plus, our table has an extremely fun theme, so if nothing else, we'll look cute!! =)

I can't write more--I have to go and try to memorize the presidents now.....

Good luck to all who are also trivia-ing!! And thank you to the D10 Foundation for putting it together. You all are UH-MAY-ZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment