Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday, 2/14/14

Hi my friends! Happy Valentine's Day!  What a crazy week it's been. I completely lost my voice last weekend, so decided to make a little doctor visit on Tuesday. I got some sort of prescription along with the suggestion of staying home from work again on Wednesday. Clearly, this doctor and I had never met or that suggestion would not have been spoken--but I was a good girl, I compromised and took Wednesday morning off to rest it, but then came back to work for the afternoon. =) So, I apologize for my absense. If you know any teachers, you know that it is a zillion times more work to miss a day than it is to be at school, so I've been catching up all week.

Now onto the import stuff....Valentine's Day!! Here you go:  Enjoy!

My Valentines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how I ever got so lucky! <3
Just because it's fun, I thought you might like a little insight into the great Valentine exchange inside a 2nd grade classroom. Chaos, fun and childhood memories all blended into a wonderful afternoon! 
And let me wrap up with picture proof,  (or so I'm told) of one of my students baking me cookies. She and I have a running joke that she says she bakes and I tell her I'm convinced her cookies really come from our local bakery. She had her mom send me photo evidence of her making Valentine's cookies. I'm still not 100% certain that the proof is legit, but shh..don't tell her that! (LOL!! Hi G!! Is your hand on your hip right now????)
G putting Kean's cookies into the oven to try to convince me that she's actually baking. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment