Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday, 12/20/13: The last day of 2013!!!!



His note: OMG!!! I'm soooooo excited!! Let's parrrrrrttttttaaaaayyyy!!!!
Buddy came to school ready to party!! I had to remind him, along with the kids, that we had a long to-do list before the fun came (gotta manage the responsibilities before you get the prize----as I always tell the kids, so that little elf had to learn that lesson too). We managed the work, quiz, test, cleaning out of lockers and desks, celebrating a birthday and then FINALLY it was time to rock this house! Thank you so so SO much to our room moms who made the party so special, not to mention all who contributed goodie bags and treats for the kids to take home. It's an insane time of year and many of you added to your list of things: 2ND GRADE ROOM PARTY. You all are nothing short of amazing. On behalf of all of the kids and myself--thank you!!

On the "business" side: I feel it is my duty to remind you of the importance of having the kids read, write and practice math facts (and regrouping) all through break. I hope to see them come back to school in 2014 raring to go!!!

On a personal note, however, I want to wish you the world's greatest holiday season! I hope your break is relaxing and fun and chock full of memories!!

My love to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment