Thursday, December 19, 2013

Thursday, 12/19/13

After school today someone asked if I was tired. I'm not at all tired, but apparently my outer self does not match my inner self. This person is newer to the world of a primary school in the mere hours before winter break, so I chalked it up to that. Actually, I'm proud to say, on the contrary, I'm super on top of things this year. I've always been one of those people who works waaayyy better and more creatively under pressure, so this whole losing a week because Thanksgiving came so late this year has apparently worked in my favor. I mean, my exterior might seem to argue that (my hair is so frizzed today, I'm not sure how I fit through the doors!!), but inside, I'm coooollll!!! ;)

Today the Franzen chorus came caroling to Benson!! I died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little ones are soooo big. I took my shoes off and could look eye-to-eye with some of them. Oh how I miss those faces! If I haven't mentioned, or you haven't figured my out yet, I grow just slightly attached to my little honeys, so seeing them just makes my heart grow 3 sizes!! (I'm wearing a Grinch shirt today--not because I'm grouchy, just because I ADORE that character!! But, hence the reference....)

Today I'm attaching 2 pics of Buddy. I almost left tonight without remembering to get his snapshot. I turned the lights off for one of them. Enjoy!
 

Do you see him? He's under the tree. His note says: What a gift you have!! Me!!!!!!! Christmas is so close so be extra good today!

What on earth are we going to do after Buddy has returned to the North Pole? He's been my 24th student for so long, I just might miss the little fella!

Well, that's it for today.

Mitchell Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment