Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wednesday, 12/18/13

Holy Smokes, it's the 18th! It's starting to hit that Christmas is next week.

Today I read the kids The Polar Express. I love that book so much! It's a bit harder to read since they put out the movie. The kids think that they "left things out" of the book. I get a bit defensive inside and have to reassure the kids that the book is the real deal, the movie is a remake so they had to add stuff to fill in the time. Nonetheless, I still get choked up and work hard to hide it at the end of the book every time I read it. Then, if you can believe it, the kids found bells hanging in their lockers at dismissal time!! Luckily, everyone, myself included could hear their lovely jingle sound!! It was a pretty powerful moment for me to observe. Very touching! <3

Check out Buddy today. His smartest move yet (he's in the candy basket, but read the caption to see what he thinks it is):

His note: I've discovered the world's greatest bathtub!! I'm never leaving!

No comments:

Post a Comment