Monday, December 16, 2013

Monday, 12/16/13

Howdy Chicago Bears! Nice of you to come back to the party! Let's continue this winning streak and hope that the Lions have an off night tonight.

We are in final countdown mode in our classroom. Today is our last Monday of 2013 together. We are finishing up many projects and lessons before calling it a wrap for 2 weeks.

Guess who seems to have had a little bit too much fun this weekend!! He's such a stinker!!!
His note: What a weekend!! I love Christmas parties!! (ask Ms. Mitchell about her party....) 

Apparently Buddy is the life of the party! Where's the lampshade??












As I write this, I can't even see out the windows. Snowstorm number one zillion. Apparently Mother Nature saved up all of this snow from the past few years and is dropping it now every few days. Yikes! I'm thankful I only live a few miles away. (now I'm thinking about going home......to explain this awkward transition: )
I'm excited to go home to catch up on Psych: The Musical. Do any of you watch Psych? It's sooooo funny! There are many obsure 80's references, which I love! I HIGHLY recommend it. It's on the USA Network. The new season starts in January. This musical episodes was just a little Christmas gift. Oh---just to prove what a fun show it is--there's a pineapple hidden in every episode. Sometimes it's very obvious and other times it's impossible to find, but fun to look for. Seriously, you should be watching it. Good, clean fun!!

That's it for tonight. I'm off to go walking in a winter wonderland..... (After I wrote this, I plugged in my iPod, guess what song was on? You got it----don't you love life's fun little coincidences??)

No comments:

Post a Comment