Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday, 3/5/13

Sorry I've been MIA for an entire week!! Wow-where does the time go? I had meetings that went looonnnnggg last week, then the institute days, blah blah blah.

Another Tuesday, another snow storm! Just about the minute school started, the snow started coming down like C.R.A.Z.Y!! It's soooo beautiful to look at, I only wish I were looking at it from my comfy family room at home. ;)  I found a recipe on Pinterest for Snow Cream. Did you make that as a kid----ice cream from snow?? I can remember doing it and loving it. I thought about stopping and getting the ingredients before school so we could do something fun with the zillions of inches of snow that were predicted for today, but then I got worried about allergies. Had I concocked this brilliant thought yesterday I would have sent an email to the parents checking, but alas...my brillance came too late. Story of my life. LOL!

Today was fun because some of our staff members made a little video for Franzen and Peacock to wish them luck on ISAT. I've gotten a really great response from it, so I hope the kids were able to enjoy the bonus part of having to do ISATs.

I think that will be about it for now. I've got to go scrape my car and brave the roads. I don't want to get in trouble from my parents if I don't call them soon. ;)

Have a great, dry and warm night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment