Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday, 3/14/13 Pi Day!

Happy Pi Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!     3.14  I love it!!!

I'm sorry I've again been M.I.A.! To say this week has been chock-full of meetings is an understatement! I've had them every morning, lunchtime and some after school. Today I even have meetings that are overlapping. Wowie! I really thought that by today I would be a cranky mess, but surprisingly, my sunny disposition continues to shine. (I wish that there was a sarcasm font, so you could know that I'm being incredibly facetious!! The part about not being cranky is true, but the rest of the sentence was simply meant for comedic effect!)

Yesterday the kids made leprechauns. It's somehow escaped me that March is rapidly marching (LOL---I didn't even originally mean that pun, but I'm totally leaving it in!!) forward without me!!! I still have snow stuff hung up and I haven't done anything St. Patrick's-ish. I need a March do-over!! (minus the snowstorms, thank you very much!)  Hopefully I can squeeze something fun in for the kids in the next 24 hours. I hope those pesky leprechauns don't visit our classroom this year!! They all cause such a fuss!

Well, as time is of the essence right now----I'm off to set up for tomorrow's career day!!!

Have a great night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment