Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday, 12/5/12

Don't you love that the dates this month are palindromes?? I LOVE it!!! I've loved it one month per year for the past 11 years, and it's sad to think that after this month it won't happen again in our lifetime. All the more reason to enjoy it while it lasts. (Queen of the Dorks, remember??)

Tomorrow morning we will travel to Peacock for our final program rehearsal. The kids will experience the show from their spots on the risers. I'm so excited! During recess on the days that Mrs. Kozakis teaches at Franzen, I've been working with all of the kids who have speaking parts. They've improved drastically since the first time I heard them run through the show. They're going to do such a great job!! And I've told you about the songs. Some are fun, some are funny and there's the one.... the one that could move mountains when you hear nearly 100 little tiny voices singing it. (if only those in Washington, D.C. could hear what we will be hearing, they could use a little softening sometimes)

I have to show you my newest Christmas decoration. I have it on the table in our classroom, but I'm thinking about keeping it out year-round in my house. It's just too darn cute!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment