Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday, 5/5/14

Feliz Cinco de Mayo!!  Just writing that is making me crave tacos!!!

Today was our spring trip to the nature center. I must admit that I was a bit concerned about the weather, but the sun came out and we all had a blast (which made up for the fall when we were rained out!). The activities that Ms. Chris led the kids through were so incredibly cute and I was grateful to the moms who joined in for the fun. I've attached some pics of the "mother birds" and "father birds" as they built their nests for their future babies. Throughout the afternoon, the "birds" then protected the eggs that wound up in their nests from the predators (the chaperones), later found food to feed to their babies (the chaperones) and ultimately we all wound up inside where we washed up and Ms. Chris gave all of my little birdies a gummy worm for their hard work.










No comments:

Post a Comment