Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday, 8/23/13

Happy Friday! Whoa, I'm ready for the weekend!! Who's with me?

This week has been great! I've loved seeing fresh little faces each day and showing the kids the ropes. I have to admit, I'll be thrilled when my classroom has become like a second home to them. Right now there's still much for them to think about in order to get settled, know where things are and just the general routine of things. Next week we'll begin math, reading, etc and that always helps move the scheduled-nature of the day along.

I hope you have a great weekend! I have a pedicure scheduled and the Kelly Clarkson/Maroon 5 concert! It's going to be a great weekend!! My birthday is on Friday, so I figure I'm just kicking off the celebration early!! =)

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment