Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday, 5/1/13

Happy May Day!!!

When I was little, my mom would always have me bring some cuts from our lilac bush to my teacher on May Day. I loved doing it, but for some crazy little-kid reason, it completely embarrassed me that I had to carry them to my teacher with a wet paper towel wrapped in tin foil. Every now and then in the spring time, I get a little bouquet of freshly cut, paper toweled/tin foiled flowers, and I've got to tell you, it is BY FAR one of my favorite things on the planet!!!

I have a Facebook page specifically set up to remain in touch with former student and their parents. I posted this little story on there this morning and low-and-behold, look what I received this morning. Many, many thanks to the mom who read the post and sent her son to school with such a special surprise!

Life is so good! I hope that you made time to enjoy May Day in all of its foil-wrapped splendor!!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment