Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday, 3/12/14

Apparently those pesky little leprechauns have decided to come and wreak havoc on my classroom again this year. The morning had fully gotten underway when I went to the couch for target time and there were little green leprechaun tracks all over the couch, the bookshelf and the recess toys. Luckily one of the kids had the smart idea to get a paper towel, put a little bit of water and a touch of soap and then rub the tracks out. I did what she told me and it worked! ;) ;) ;) I guess we'll have to see what tomororow brings....


And I just had to share the following with you. Just when I'm having the kind of day, week, month where I have to dig deep to find strength, I come in after lunch to find these waiting for me. I work pretty hard to build an atmosphere of love, support, caring, understanding and faith in one-another in my classroom between the kids, and sometimes I'm lucky enough that they are overflowing with their love and I get a bit of it boomeranged back to me:

do you see the shoes???? love!

look at the amount of time and work that went into the making of this card! amazing!

holding hands--i just can't express what that picture does for my heart

do you see what that says? i lost my breath for a second when i first read it--it brings tears to my eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment