Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday, 4/21/14

I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend and a special Easter (for those who celebrate). I loved every second of the weather. I got a pedicure and dug out the flip flops--there's no turning back now, so Mother Nature better have dug out her flip flops as well!!  I also got the car washed. It was a very cathartic, done-with-winter weekend!!

On Wednesday we have the first of 4 field trips over the next three weeks. We're headed downtown! Hopefully the kids will all heed my warning of limiting their "liquid consumption" in the morning before we go. There's no bathroom on the bus and who knows what traffic will be like, so it's always best to err on the side of caution when the bladder is involved. =)  I'll write with a full report on Wednesday. I hope the weather is nice and we have a lovely day together. And above all, I hope that I have some priceless photo moments!

I hope you heard all about our recent class visitors. They've already grown tons and tons and tons...if you don't know what I'm talking about, ask your favorite second grader. ;)

On that note...I'm out for now. Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment