Saturday, April 12, 2014

Friday, 4/11/14

Happy Report Card Day! Earlier in the week I received some report cards of my own. This class cracks me up with that--they gave me report cards at the end of 2nd quarter too. Luckily, I showed some improvement from then until now. Lol!

Today was a big day. First, it was our "Day of Stars." I set a timer in the beginning of the day and whenever it went off, we dropped what we were doing so 5 or 6 randomly selected students could present their quilt square to the class and were able to answer questions from their classmates. Once the initial crew was done, I reset the timer and when it went off, we did the whole thing again with a few more kids. It was very exciting, especially when it went off smack-dab in the middle of our DOL quiz!!!

In addition to that excitement, we'd also received some more Flat Stanleys this week, so we learned about where he'd gone and added them to our map. Our map is getting quite full and looks super cool.

And above all else, my little pumpkins were finally able to go outside on a nearly 70 degree day and run around like crazy. Thank goodness! They were cooped up indoors for entirely too long this winter. They definitely deserve this weather!!

With that said, I'll leave you with some of my report cards to look over. I hope you get a smile like I did. Enjoy the weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment