Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday, 11/22/13

I have a small window of time between my first conference and then the string that will take me to the end of my evening. What a great experience conferences is. I get a little bit of time with the parents of the kids that I hang out with every single day. Just when I think that I know the kids pretty darn well, I meet their parents and find out a little bit more about them. I've said it before---parent/teacher conference days are loooonnnggg but they are so incredibly worth it! I really do enjoy that brief time when I get to see the kids and their parents and we all sit around a table talking about their education: the good, the bad, the uncomfortable and the celebrated. It's pretty priceless!

Well, that's what was on my mind tonight. I need to go give myself a final swipe of lipgloss to get me through the next few hours. =)  Thank goodness tomorrow's Friday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment