Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday, 11/15/13

Happy Friday!!! Thank you so much to everyone who attended our parent/teacher/student conferences last night. Those nights make for a loooonnnnggg day (interesting sentence, but you get me, right?), but it is so worth it when I get to spend such quality time talking about my amazing students! I made it through most of today not feeling the effects of yesterday---it hit me at about 2:00, but I've got my blog and some more work to accomplish before my stinging eyes and I can head home and crash on the couch. I lead such a wild life, don't I??? But, that being said, I will share with you that tomorrow I am heading downtown to see one of my very favorite shows, "Wicked"!!! I'm sooooo excited! Tomorrow will be my 10th time seeing it!! And it's "Wicked"'s 10-year anniversary!! And I'll be sitting in the 10th row!! So, now you see why I need to get home and get rested up. =)

Before I sign off, I have to just share with you that today we had our first full rehearsal of the 2nd graders' winter music program. It is CUTE WITH A CAPITAL Q!!!!!!!!!!! (if that doesn't make sense...think of how the word cute sounds in the beginning, not how it's actually spelled LOL)  The kids were patient and darling while our music teacher worked out the little arranging details that the first practice comes with. Oh my gosh, I just can't wait to see the whole show when it's all put together. It's going to be killer!! Watch out "Wicked," you have competition for my heart!!

Lastly-----let's get this going this weekend: GOOOOOOO BBBBBBBEEEAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS---Ask your child about the new game we learned in math today. It was called Thanksgiving Bump and it was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment